$500 grand prize will go to the “Most Professional” talent who encompasses creativity, innovation and strong presentation skills.
Join us for a great time and an opportunity to meet great people as well as an opportunity to win $500!
3 Easy Steps to secure your booth:
- Email Divinerestorationinc@gmail.com your business name.
- Submit a picture or video description of your craft/design to Divinerestorationinc@gmail.com
- Submit an approximate space measurement you will need to display your presentation. (not to exceed 15ft)
*Deadline for submission 1/07/17
Click the image link below to for the PDF of the ballot card (pictured) that each participant will want to download, copy, and hand out to their supporters. Each contestant will be assigned their own ballot box with their business name included to give them a chance of winning the $500.
Creative Achievement Rules and Checklist
The following checklist is designed to assist each aspiring entrepreneur win the grand prize of $500 as “Most Professional Business”. Each invited guest will be asked to vote for your business/product utilizing a checklist. They will vote for your business utilizing a point system. Along with the point system, your determination to find sponsors will enhance your chance of winning. Divine Restoration’s goal is to motivate, educate, and assist each achiever to fully develop their brand
Feel no obligation.
This checklist is only a courtesy, not a requirement. Each participant is welcome to join the fun, network and build a network without seeking sponsors.
- Invite family and friends to sponsor/vote for your business. I will provide your business with free ballot cards and a personal ballot box. There is a $5.00 sponsor fee per ballot. Sponsors are able to purchase as many ballots as they want. Purchased ballots will be collected in each participant’s individual ballot box and tallied. Participants who are able to solicit significant support by way of purchased ballots as well as earn points from the judges, will find themselves competing for the grand prize of $500. Get out and promote your business; Good Luck!
Visual presentation is everything
- Banners and signs
- Have a business logo (your logo should be on everything you hand to the customer)
- Table wraps with your logo or business name imprinted
- Dress business professional or with a theme that relate to your business
- Matching promotional t-shirts
- Product literature in brochure form
- Wear name badges
- Business cards
- Put a candy bowl on your table
MARKET YOUR BRAND/ OFFER INCENTIVES
- Refer a friend
- Create a punch card system
- Create a product catch phrase
- Do you have a social media outlet?
- Provide a show and tell/ demo
- Have a well-rehearsed speech about the benefits of your creation
- Prep your assistant so they know how to represent your product
- Offer freebies (related to your product)
- Promo pens
- Promo t-shirts
- Sample of your product
Focus on Creativity
Quality of Product